Join Us Hiring Showing Agents
Join our team and get more help, more opportunities, more closing and more money in your pocket!
Did you know that over the last 4 years, teams have made 42% more money and individual agents have made 17% less money.
Watch the video to find out more...
It's not enough to want to make a six figure income you need a proven plan that can get you to it step by step and Critchfield Real Estate Group has the #1 agent education platform in Utah that will develop not just lead generation skills but we will teach you the business savvy necessary to succeed, especially if you are on a team!
Critchfield Real Estate Group is a top performing realty sales team ranked in the top 10% in the state of Utah. We are currently seeking to hire 2 Showing Agents to join our growing operation!
Our team provides a full staff for our team members. We currently have a Transaction Coordinator for our Buyer Agents who provides100% dedication to servicing our Sales Agents' transactions. We have an in house Listing Manager who supports our Listing Specialists team members by providing optimal administrative service and marketing to our Listing Agents ensuring we maintain a strong listing inventory. We offer personalized seller service, setting up incredible marketing campaigns and ensuring our sellers feel like they are part of the Critchfield Real Estate Group family is our priority.
Our Director of Operations is in charge of all our technology, real estate system platforms, marketing, hiring & business development. Our long term business strategies will be shared with team members. We offer genuine transparency, as we want everyone to feel they have a voice and are a part of the team in real, tangible ways thus enabling all team members the ability to grow and expand their personal and professional dreams!
Showing Specialists: Are You A Fit?
Showing Assistant Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients
- Drive with or alongside buyer clients to provide access and view homes
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents and/or home sellers
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, and etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research
- Educate buyer clients about home buying process
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved & informed – Promote the team concept
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails & update notes in CRM)
- Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase
• Valid, Active Utah Real Estate License and high school education, some college even better!
$25-30 per showing plus bonus and can graduate to showing agents and beyond
Job Type: Full-time
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps:
If you're serious about joining the our team, enter your full name, email and phone number in the form on the right and be sure to upload a resume before submitting.
NOTE: Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email confirmation from our system as well as an email from our Head of Talent asking you for a few more things so ensure all your contact information is 100% accurate.
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.